Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps keeps wearer cool
Cushioning nose foam
Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
This disposable N95 particulate respirator featuring 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps provide comfortable, reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. Ideally suited for hot/dusty work settings or long periods of wear.
The lightweight, disposable N95 particulate dust respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media.
The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. it's adjustable noseclip and cushioning nose foam help provide a custom fit with secure seal and reduces potential for eyewear fogging. These features help promote greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time.
* N95 approved filtering facepiece particulate respirator
* 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
* Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
* Adjustable noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a better seal and fit.
* Two-strap design with stapled dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit.
* Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty operations.
* Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These disposable N95 particulate respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants. Misuse may result in sickness or death. Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as part of the product packaging. Time use limitations may apply. For proper use, see package instructions, your supervisor or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in U.S.A. 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov