Features and Benefits:
- Reduced total installed cost-fast, economical installation.
- Core material will not support mold and mildew growth.
- Long standard lengths help reduce waste-easily cut to exact lengths, or spliced, at the job.
- Easily shaped to fit oval inlets.
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed.
- Large diameter, heavy, spring steel wire helix assures dimensional stability, resists mechanical abuse and provides more efficient air delivery.
- All components of are self-extinguishing and will not support a flame (see oxygen index figures under application and engineering data).
- Complies with NFPA Standards 90A and 90B and most local, state, and federal standards or codes.
- Maintenance free under normal conditions-highly resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Strict quality control over all raw materials and completed ducts.
- Will not balloon at recommended operating pressure.
- Unique construction will not unravel when cut.
- “Outward Cast” of heavy spring steel wire keeps duct from shrinking up, resulting in better air flow and less waste.
- Suitable for all bathroom and dryer venting applications.
- Will not collapse at recommended operating pressure.
- Assists absorbing system vibration transmitted through ductwork.
- Packaged compactly for efficient transporting, storing and handling.
- Available through broad national distribution.
- Clean room approved.
|Weight||6 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||7 Inches (In)|
|Height||9.375 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||16.625 Inches (In)|
|Comments/Notes||UL Listed - USA & CAN|
|Compliance||NFPA 90 A and 90 B|
|Composition||Fiberglass Cloth Fabric|
|Core Material||Woven Fiberglass|
|Fire Rating||Meets UL 181 & NFPA 90A-90B Fire Codes|
|Jacket Material||Woven Fiberglass|
|Maximum Air Flow||5000 FPM|
|Maximum Pressure||Positive = 10" Negative = 1"|
|Maximum Temperature||250°F (121.1°C)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to 250°F (-28.8°C to 121.1°C)|
|Pressure Rating||WG - Positive 10 inches (2"-14" ID) - Negative 1 inch (2"-14" ID)|
|Size||7" x 25'|
|Vapor Transmission||None Un-Insulated|