ATCO - Atco #030, 036, and 031 are UL 181, Class 1 Air Ducts and are manufactured with a tri-directional fiberglass scrim reinforced, metallized polyester outer jacket. The inner core of all three products is air-tight and designed for low-to-medium operating pressures in HVAC systems. Atco #036 and 031 have increased insulation for superior thermal performance.
A double lamination of tough polyester which encapsulates a steel wire helix forms the air-tight inner core of the Atco #030, 036, and 031. The double-layer core of each product is wrapped in multiple thicknesses of fiberglass insulation. All three products are sheathed in a rugged and durable tri-directionally reinforced, metallized polyester jacket.Air-tight Inner Core
- Energy efficient / No fiberglass erosion into air stream.Encapsulated Wire Helix
- No unraveling when cut to length / Quick installationSmooth Inner Core
- Low friction loss / Low operating cost.Thick Blanket of Fiberglass Insulation
- Energy efficient / Excellent thermal characteristicsTough Reinforced Metallized Polyester Jacket
- Tear and puncture resistant / Low maintenance.Lightweight Compact Carton
- Reduces warehouse and Jobsite handling cost.
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov