Due to scheduled maintenance, online ordering will be unavailable Saturday & Sunday, Oct 12 & 13. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Product
Backdraft Damper 4"
- Neoprene damper seal to minimize air leakage
- Steel housing, aluminum butterfly damper blades
- Gasket designed to withstand temperatures from -22 F to 180 F
- Requires from 0.04 to 0.08 in. wg pressure to open
- Simple installation in any position - entire assembly inserts into duct
- Exterior foam gasket assures a tight seal against duct
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Weight||1 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||4 Inches (In)|
|Height||4 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Length||2 Inches (In)|
|Composition||Steel housing with aluminum damper blades.|
|Damper Type||Spring Loaded|
Submittal Sheet - English
Specification Sheet - English
Consumer Literature - English
Equipment Part List
*Large projects and/or special pricing do not qualify. 1 detector redemption per invoice, while supplies last.