The 926TB Multipoise Variable-Speed Condensing Gas Furnace features the two-stage Preferred™ Series System. The Perfect Heat® technology two-stage gas valve is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the variable-speed ECM blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) up to 96.5%, the Preferred™ Series two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings as well when compared to standard gas furnaces. This Preferred™ Series Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in eight model sizes. The 926TB can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. Low NOx units are designed for California installations and meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement. All sizes are design certified in Canada. This furnace is not designed for use in recreation vehicles, manufactured (mobile) homes or outdoors.
- Variable-speed, constant-torque ECM blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Heat™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- Adjustable blower speed for heating, cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installations, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Ideal height 35" (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Propane convertible with gas conversion accessory kit.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- 5 ton sizes (sizes 60080 and 60100) allow 15 Amp breaker with accessory (order separately).
- FanOn Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- All sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.1 criteria for gas furnaces: 95%+ AFUE.
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 in. W.C. and cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 in. W.C. when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193.
- All sizes meet 40 ng/J NOx emissions. Can be installed in air quality management districts with a 40 ng/J NOx emissions requirement
|Weight||123 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||14.19 Inches (In)|
|Height||35 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||29.5 Inches (In)|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Blower Motor RPM||600-2000|
|Blower Motor Speeds||Variable|
|Blower Motor Type||ECM|
|Blower Wheel||11" x 7"|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (Factory Installed) or LP Convertible|
|Full Load Amps||6.3|
|Ignition Type||Silicon Nitride|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|