The 925SA Multipoise SEER Boost Condensing Gas Furnace features the single-stage Preferred™ System. The Boost ECM multiple-speed blower motor is at the heart of the electrical efficiency provided by this furnace. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 96.2%, the Preferred single-stage gas furnace provides added savings over standard gas furnaces. This Preferred Gas Furnace features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in nine model sizes. All sizes except the 26,000 BTUH model can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. The 26,000 BTUH model can use the same 2-pipe venting system using outside air for combustion, but is not considered direct-vent. A Bryant Preferred Control and Preferred Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, can be used to form a complete Preferred Series System. All units meet California Air Quality Management District emission requirements. All sizes are design certified in Canada. All sizes are design certified for use in Manufactured Housing (Mobile Home) applications when used with factory-approved MH accessory kit.STANDARD FEATURES
FEATURES AND BENEFITSSmartEvap™ Technology
- Quiet operation. Compare for yourself at HVACpartners.com.
- Most sizes meet ENERGY STAR® Version 4.0 criteria for gas furnaces: 95+ AFUE; AMACF electrical rating; 2% or less cabinet airflow leakage.
- Ideal height 35” (889 mm) cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for service.
- Preferred Features - match with the Preferred Control for Preferred System benefits.
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter.
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system.
- Fan On Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat.
- External Media Filter Cabinet included.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability.
- Boost ECM multiple-speed blower motor, single-speed inducer motor, and single-stage gas valve.
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification.
- Approved for Twinning applications with accessory kit (36060 through 66120 models, only).
- Approved for Manufactured Housing/Mobile Home applications with MH accessory kit. (30040 through 66120 only)
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger.
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger.
- Propane convertible (See Accessory list).
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications.
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section.
- Convenient Air Purifier and Humidifier connections.
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air.
- Installation flexibility: sidewall or vertical vent.
- Residential installations may be eligible for consumer financing through the Retail Credit Program.
- Certified to leak 2% or less of nominal air conditioning CFM delivered when pressurized to 1-in. water column with all present air inlets, air outlets, and condensate drain port(s) sealed.
- When paired with a compatible thermostat, this dehumidification feature overrides the cooling blower off-delay when there is a call for dehumidification. By deactivating the blower off-delay, SmartEvap technology prevents condensate that remains on the coil after a dehumidification cycle from re-humidifying throughout the home. This results in reduced humidity and a more comfortable indoor environment for the homeowner.
Unlike competitive systems, SmartEvap technology only overrides the cooling blower off delay. when humidity control is needed. Once humidity is back in control, SmartEvap re-enables the energy-saving cooling blower off-delay.Fan On Plust Technology
- Sometimes the constant fan setting on a standard furnace system can actually reduce homeowner comfort by providing too much or too little air! Fan On Plus technology improves comfort all year long by allowing the homeowner to select the continuous fan speed of their choice using a compatible thermostat.HYBRID HEAT® Dual Fuel system
- This system can provide more control over your monthly energy bills by automatically selecting the most economical method of heating. With HYBRID HEAT, our system automatically switches between the gas furnace and the electric heat pump as outside temperatures change to maintain greater efficiency and comfort than with any traditional single-source heating system. The heat pump also delivers high-efficiency cooling in the summer.Power Heat™ Igniter
- Bryant’s unique SiN igniter is not only physically robust but it is also electrically robust. It is capable of running at line voltage and does not require complex voltage regulators as do other brands. This unique feature further enhances the gas furnace reliability and continues Bryant’s tradition of technology leadership and innovation in providing a reliable and durable product.Boost ECM Blower Motor
- This basic ECM, or electronically commutated motor, can provide an efficiency enhancement for select Bryant air conditioner or heat pump systems. It uses less electrical power than its PSC counterpart and also has a wider range of speedsReliable Heat Exchanger Design
- The aluminized steel, clam shell primary heat exchanger was re-engineered to achieve greater efficiency out of a smaller size. The first two passes of the heat exchanger are based on the current 80% product, a design with more than ten years of field-proven performance and success. These innovations, paired with the continuation of a crimped, no-weld seam create an efficient, robust design for this essential component.
The condensing heat exchanger, a stainless steel fin and tube design, is positioned in the furnace to extract additional heat. Stainless steel coupling box componentry between heat exchangers has exceptional corrosion resistance in both natural gas and propane applications.Media Filter Cabinet
- Enhanced indoor air quality in the home is made easier with our media filter cabinet-a standard accessory on all deluxe furnaces. When installed as a part of the system, this cabinet allows for easy and convenient addition of a Bryant high efficiency air filter.4-Way Multipoise Design
- One model for all applications – there is no need to stock special downflow or horizontal models when one unit will do it all. The new heat exchanger design allows these units to achieve the certified AFUE in all positions.Direct or Single-pipe Venting, or Optional Ventilated Combustion Air
- All sizes except the 26,000 BTUH model can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. The 26,000 BTUH model can use the same 2-pipe venting system using outside air for combustion, but is not considered direct-vent. This provides added flexibility to meet diverse installation needs.Sealed Combustion System
- This furnace brings in combustion air from outside the furnace, which results in especially quiet operation. By sealing the entire combustion vestibule, the entire furnace can be made quieter, not just the burners.Insulated Casing
- Foil-faced insulation in heat exchanger section of the casing minimizes heat loss. The acoustical insulation in the blower compartment reduces air and motor noise for quiet operation.Monoport Burners
- The burners are specially designed and finely tuned for smooth, quiet combustion and economical operation.Bottom Closure
- Factory-installed for side return; easily removable for bottom return. The multi-use bottom closure can also serve for roll-out protection in horizontal applications, and act as the bottom closure for the optional return air base accessory.Blower Access Panel Switch
- Automatically shuts off 115-v power to furnace whenever blower access panel is opened.Quality Registration
- Our furnaces are engineered and manufactured under an ISO 9001 registered quality system.Certifications
- This furnace is CSA (AGA and CGA) design certified for use with natural and propane gases. The furnace is factory-shipped for use with natural gas. A CSA listed gas conversion kit is required to convert furnace for use with propane gas. The efficiency is AHRI efficiency rating certified. This furnace meets California Air Quality Management District emission requirements.
FER Models Available - 915SB48080E17 or 926TB48080V17
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov