Littelfuse FLNR_ID Indicator™ fuses provide visual blown fuse indication at a glance. The patented state-of-the-art solid state design provides maximum reliability and superior performance characteristics in a true dual-element design. The use of Indicator fuses reduces down-time, nuisance opening, increases safety, and can save thousands of dollars in lost production time.
- Service entrance switches
- Switchboard main and feeder switches
- Motor control center mains and motor branch circuits
- Individual fused combination motor controllers
- Distribution panelboards
- Industrial control panels
- Protection of fully-rated panelboards and loadcenters
- All general purpose circuits
- Reduce Down-Time - A glance at the indicating window of a FLNR_ID Indicator fuse pinpoints open fuses immediately. If the window is dark, the fuse has opened. It's that simple. No fuse testing required. Machine operators can immediately determine that there is an open fuse and request maintenance personnel to bring the proper replacement.
- Reduce Nuisance Opening - FLNR_ID Indicator fuses have superior time-delay and cycling characteristics which can lengthen fuse life and decrease needless opening.
- Reduce Fuse Inventory - Because FLNR_ID Indicator fuses have superior performance characteristics they can be used on a variety of applications, thus decreasing fuse inventory.
- Reduce Equipment Damage - FLNR_ID Indicator fuses have superior overload and short circuit protection which can reduce equipment damage.
- Reduce Accidents - The FLNR_ID Indicator fuses improve safety by minimizing exposure to live circuits. Unlike other forms of blown fuse indication, Indicator fuses provide built-in blown fuse indication with the power on or off. No second guessing whether a light means a good or bad fuse and no current going across a blown fuse to power a lighted accessory.
|Weight||1.05 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||4.1 Inches (In)|
|Height||1.8 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|Length||3.1 Inches (In)|