580 = Gas Heat RTU Legacy Series
J = Puron® (R-410A) Refrigerant
P = 208/230-3-60
24 = 20 ton
D = Two stage compressor with Aluminum gas heat exchanger
400 = 400,000
A = Al/Cu - Al/Cu
2 = Medium Static Option, Vertical
B = Temp Econo, Baro Relief, Standard Leak (W7212 and W7220)
0A = None
D = Standard Packaging and 2-Speed Indoor Fan Motor (VFD) Controller
The 15 to 27.5 Ton Legacy Linet Bryant rooftop unit (RTU) was designed by customers for customers. With “no-strip” screw collars, handled access panels, and more we’ve made your unit easy to install, easy to maintain, easy to use and reliable.
Easy to install:
These Legacy Line units are designed for dedicated factory-supplied vertical air flow duct configurations. No special field kits are required. Designed to fit on pre-installed curbs by another manufacturer, these units also fit on past designed Bryant installed curbs with a new certified and authorized adapter curb. The cabinet design also integrates a large control box that gives you room to work and room to mount Bryant accessory controls.
Easy to maintain:
Easy access handles by Bryant provide quick and easy access to all normally serviced components. Our “no-strip” screw system has superior holding power and guides screws into position while preventing the screw from stripping the unit’s metal. Take accurate pressure readings by reading system pressures with panels in place as compressors are strategically located to eliminate any air bypass.
Easy to use:
The newly designed, central terminal board by Bryant puts all your connections and troubleshooting points in one convenient place, standard. Most low voltage connections are made to the same board and make it easy to find what you’re looking for and easy to access it. Bryant rooftops have high and low pressure switches, a filter drier, and 2-in (51mm) filters standard.
Each unit comes with precision sized and tested scroll compressor that is internally protected from over temperature and pressures. In addition, each refrigerant circuit is further protected with a high pressure and low pressure switch as well as containing a liquid line filter drier. Each unit is factory tested prior to shipment to help ensure unit operation once properly installed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 2-stage cooling capability with independent circuits and control.
- Round tube/plate fin (RTPF) available on all sizes or NOVATION all aluminum condenser (outdoor) coils available on 17-28 sizes only. Special coil-coating also available for coastal and industrial environments
- EER’s up to 10.8.
- IEER’s up to 11.6 with single speed indoor fan motor and up to 12.7 with 2-speed/VFD indoor fan motor.
- Gas heating efficiencies up to 81% thermal efficiency.
- Dedicated vertical air flow duct configuration models. No field kits required.
- Utility connections through the side or bottom. Bottom connections are also in an enclosed environment to help prevent water entry. Field supplied couplings are required.
- Standardized components and layout. Standardized components and controls make service and stocking parts easier.
- Scroll compressors on all units. This makes service, stocking parts, replacement, and trouble-shooting easier.
- Proven Acutrol refrigerant metering system.
- Easy-adjust, belt-drive motor available. Motor assembly also contains a fan belt break protection system on all models and reliable pillow block bearing system that allows lubrication thru front of the unit.
- Single-point gas / electrical connection.
- Sloped, composite drain pan sheds water; and won’t rust.
- Standardized controls and control box layout. Standardized components and controls make stocking parts and service easier.
- Clean, large, easy to use control box.
- Color-coded wiring.
- Large, laminated wiring and power wiring drawings which are affixed to unit make troubleshooting easy.
- Single, central terminal board for test and wiring connections.
- Fast-access, handled, panels for easy access on normally accessed service panels.
- “No-strip” screw system guides screws into the panel and captures them tightly without stripping the screw, the panel, or the unit.
- Mechanical cooling (115°F to 30°F / 46°C to -1°C) standard on all models. Low ambient controller allows operation down to -20°F / -29°C
- Redundant gas valve for 2-stage gas heating capacity control with induced-draft flue exhaust design to help ensure no flue gas can escape into the indoor air stream.
- Exclusive IGC solid state gas controller for on board diagnostics with LED error code designation, burner control logic and energy saving indoor fan motor delay.
- 2-in (51mm) disposable filters on all units, with 4-in (102mm) filter track field-installed.
- Refrigerant filter-drier on each circuit.
- High and low pressure switches. Added reliability with high pressure switch and low pressure switch.
- Many factory-installed options ranging from air management economizers, 2 position dampers, manual outdoor air dampers, plus convenience outlets, disconnect switch and smoke detectors.
- Factory-installed Perfect Humidity dehumidification system. Available on 17-28 sizes with RTPF condenser coil models only.
- Standard Parts Warranty: 10 year aluminized heat exchanger, 5 year compressor, 3 year NOVATION condenser coil, 1 year others.
- Optional 2-Speed Indoor Fan Motor system utilizes a Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) to automatically adjust the indoor fan motor speed between cooling stages. Available on 2-stage cooling models 17-30 with electromechanical controls or RTU Open.
|Weight||2072 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||141.5 Inches (In)|
|Height||48.25 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||Var|
|Length||61.625 Inches (In)|
|Blower Motor HP||3.7|
|Blower Motor RPM||679-863|
|Blower Motor Speeds||2 (Two)|
|Blower Wheel||15" x 15"|
|Circuit Breaker - Max Amps||150|
|Circuit Breaker - Min Amps||112.7|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/4 HP|
|Condenser Motor RPM||1100|
|Cooling Rated Capacity Btu/h||240000|
|Drain Connection Size||3/4"|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Filter Size||(6) 20" x 25" x 2" RA, (4) 16" x 25" x 1" OA|
|Locked Rotor Amps||245|
|Rated Load Amps||48.1|
|Sound Level (dBA)||86.5|