Two-way on-off low voltage valves consist of an actuator and valve assembly for controlling the flow of hot water.
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
|Weight||2.1 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||4.9 Inches (In)|
|Height||5.6 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||HUN|
|Length||3.2 Inches (In)|
|Zone Capability||1 Zone|