From Klein Tools, the 6-in. Long-Nose, Side-Cutting Pliers are made of the finest U.S. steel alloy. They are forged, precision machined, hardened and carefully tempered for maximum strength and faultless performance. The long nose pliers with side cutters have knives that meet at the hinge first and then meet at least one-half of the knife length.
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life.
- Knurled jaws for sure wrapping and looping.
- Slim head design for working in confined areas.
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble.
- Curved handles provide greater tool control.
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification.
- Custom, US-made tool steel.
- Handle Finish: plastic-dipped
- Point Thickness: 3/32'' (2 mm)
- Jaw Thickness: 3/8'' (10 mm)
- Knife Length: 1/2'' (13 mm)
- Handle Color: yellow
- Jaw Width: 11/16'' (17 mm)
- Jaw Length: 1-7/8'' (48 mm)
- Overall Length: 6-5/8'' (168 mm)
- Weight (lbs.): .27
|Weight||0.27 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||2.25 Inches (In)|
|Height||0.375 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||6.625 Inches (In)|
|Application||Standard Long-Nose Pliers - Side Cutting|
|Jaw Capacity||None specified|
|Jaw Length||1.875" (47.6 mm)|
|Jaw Thickness||3/8" (9.5 mm)|
|Jaw Width||0.688" (17.5 mm)|
|Knife Length||0.5" (12.7 mm)|
|Overall Length||6.625" (168.3 mm)|