Mitsubishi - Slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control. INVERTER-driven compressors and electronic LEVs provide higher efficiency with controlled power usage. The outdoor unit powers the indoor unit, and should a power outage occur, the system is automatically restored when power returns.
It is ideal for applications such as bigger bedrooms, home offices, living rooms, dining rooms, bonus rooms, basements, kitchens, offices, kiosks, guard houses, and more. Capacities range from 30,000 to 36,000 Btu/h.
- Complete individual zone/room control for exceptional comfort
- High capacity with good performance allows for maximum comfort with controlled capacity and power consumption in larger rooms
- INVERTER driven compressor and LEV provide high efficiency comfort while using only the energy needed to maintain maximum performance
- Choice of fan speeds: Low, Medium 1, Medium 2, and High - Auto fan speed feature also included
- Wide Vane/Swing Mode increases horizontal vane travel for up to 150° air flow pattern
- Advanced microprocessor technology and control
- Equipped with standard Wireless, IR, Handheld
- Remote Controller - MHK1 or Wired Full Function Wall-mount Remote Controller - PAR-21MA (Remote Controller also offers optional Wireless, RFI-RedLINK™, Full Function, Wall-mount)
- Hot-start technology - no cold air rush at start-up or re-start after defrost
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic restart following a power outage
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov