Mitsubishi - Heat pumps are now a realistic option for any home, in any climate. The new MSZ-FH family of Hyper-Heating INVERTER residential systems offer year-round, high-efficiency cooling and heating for a variety of rooms, includingbedrooms, basements, sunrooms and more.
The slim, wall-mounted indoor units provide zone comfort control while theINVERTER-driven compressor and electric LEVs offer higher efficiency with controlled power usage. Industry-leading efficiency of 30.5 SEER (MSZ-FH06NA).
- Hyper-Heating performance down to -13° F outdoor ambient
- 100% heating capacity at 5° F outdoor ambient
- Triple-action filtration: Nano-platinum filter, electrostatic anti-allergen enzyme filter, deodorizing filter
- Double-vane air delivery for enhanced circulation
- Option to set each vane separately
- Indirect or direct setting option
- Natural flow setting that creates air movement like a natural breeze
- i-see Sensor™ 3D - Infrared human sensing technologies to measure location of human heat signatures
- i-see senses floor temperature to deliver conditioned air to those areas by double-van airflow
- NEW multi-function wireless controller
- MHK1 wireless wall-mounted controller (compatible with Honeywell Remote InternetGateway for iPhone, Android, smart device control via the internet)
- Wired wall-mounted controller (PAR-31MAA requires MAC-333IF)
- Simple MA remote controller (PAC-YT53CRAU requires MAC-333IF)
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov