User defined functions:
- Operation mode: AUTO (R-2-Series only), COOL, HEAT, FAN, DRYING, or setback)
- Set temperature
- Fan speed setting
- Air flow direction
- Set temperature range: 40 °F - 95°F depending on operation mode and indoor unit connected
- Set temperature range limit: Simple MA allowable set temperature range can be reduced for cool and heat modes
- LOSSNAY: Simple MA for interlocked system can set high/low/Stop on LOSSNAY
- Room temperature can be sensed either at the indoor unit (default) or at the remote controller
- Diagnostics: Displays four-digit error code and error unit address.
- Grouping: Same group use only with other PAC-YT3CRAU simple MA Controllers, and PAR-FLA/A32MA
- Wireless MA Remote Controllers with up to two remote controllers per group.
- Addressing: No addressing required.
- Wiring: Uses two-wire, stranded, non-polar control wire for connecting TB15 connection terminal on the indoor units. Requires crossover wiring for grouping across indoor units.
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" x 9/16" x 4-3/4" (70 x 14.5 x 120 mm)
|Weight||3 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||0.5625 Inches (In)|
|Height||4.75 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||JPN|
|Length||2.75 Inches (In)|