The models OBM and OVM combine high efficiency and quiet operation with oil heating technology. The OBM/OVM can be fired at different rates by a simple nozzle change and oil pump pressure adjustment. Furnaces are available to cover input ranges from 70,000 to 112,000 Btuh. The furnace design is a multipoise style for upflow, downflow, or horizontal applications.
The OBM/OVM is a standard part of a quality-built home. These high efficiency furnaces will provide years of quality service to home builders and homeowners alike.
This model is designed to work as part of a total home comfort system which includes elements for cooling, air cleaning, humidification, ventilation, and zoning.OBM/OVM FEATURES / BENEFITSBeckett & Riello Burner Options
- High quality Beckett or Riello oil burners allows safe and efficient combustion of oil.
- Both manufacturers approved for optional Sealed Combustion Venting.
- Ignition control and fan timer board provide reliable operation and easy connection of thermostat and accessory wiring.
Insulation and Soundproofing
- Made of 22-gauge painted steel for years of durability.
Combustion Products Venting
- Unique sound trap along with insulated walls efficiently capture most combustion noise and vibration to make this unit one of the quietest on the market.
Adjustable Blower Speed
- Front flue outlet.
- Unit may be vented using Type L vent material and a factory-built metal or masonry chimney.
- Unit may also be sidewall vented with optional Sealed Combustion System.
- Unit may also be sidewall vented with an approved power venter.
Constant Low-Speed Blower Switch (OBM models)
- OBM units equipped with 4-speed blower for precise airflow selection of heating or cooling operation.
- OVM units equipped with ECM 2.3 Variable Speed high-efficiency motor.
Combustion Chamber/Heat Exchanger
- Allows continual low-speed air circulation through the home to maximize comfort while maintaining efficiency.
- Air is constantly filtered and stagnant air is avoided.
- This option can be controlled by the homeowner.
- Composed of stainless and aluminized steel, the unique combination combustion chamber/heat exchanger resists corrosion, overheating, and deterioration.
- Heat transfer properties make it highly efficient.
- All seams are tightly welded for leak-free operation.
- OBM/OVM units are CSA certified.
- AHRI efficiency rating certified.
- Canada Specifications: Up to 85.5% AFUE for Canada (CSA B212 + Canadian laws)
- USA Specifications: Up to 85.2% AFUE for USA (ASHRAE 103 + American laws)
Warning: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. P65Warnings.ca.gov