The P251-0091 was specifically designed to protect motors and other 3-phase loads from premature failure and damage due to common voltage faults such as voltage unbalance, over/under voltage, phase loss, reversal, incorrect sequencing and rapid short cycling.
- Reliable LCD Display - simplifies system setup and diagnostics Indicates condition of incoming line voltage, fault conditions, system setpoints and other user adjustments
- Temperature: -3 to +1 67°F (-20 to +75°C).
- Simultaneous voltage display - view all 3 phases at once--no need to scroll through readouts
- Fully adjustable variables - user may easily set and adjust variables when in SETUP mode:
- Line Voltage (190-600 VAC)
- Voltage Unbalance (2-20%)
- Delay on Break period (0-10 min.)
- Fault Interrogation (0-15 sec )
- Over/Under Voltage (2-25%)
- Reset Modes (AUTO or 0-10)
- Control Modes: ON or OFF
- Easy to install and configure - wiring diagram on unit, simple 7-step push button setup, guide included.
- 25-Fault memory storage - clearly displayed in LCD.
- Ultra bright LED indicators - shows current mode:
- Set-Up LED
- Load Energized LED
- Control Voltage LED
- Front Fault LED
|Weight||0.7055 Pounds (lbs)|
|Width||7.9 Inches (In)|
|Height||1.8 Inches (In)|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Length||5.7 Inches (In)|
|Application||The Totaline P251-0091 Programmable 3-Phase Voltage Monitor Stop Motor Burnouts!3-Phase line voltage monitor with 25-fault memory, high-temperature LCD display, easy setup & clear diagnostic readout of system faults, 190-600 VAC operation...The P251-0091|
|Comments/Notes||Reliable LCD Display... simplifies system setup and diagnostics Indicates condition of incoming line voltage, fault conditions, system setpoints and other user adjustments Temp.: -3 to +1 67F (-20 to +75C). Simultaneous voltage display... View all 3 phase|
|Control Voltage||18-240 VAC|